Twin Wall HV Class 1 polypropylene duct is suitable for high voltage applications and is available in diameters 100mm, 125mm and 150mm in standard 6 metre lengths, however can also be supplied in 2 and 3 metre lengths. Supplied with a black outer and red inner as standard, Twin Wall HV duct can also be manufactured with a red outer and red inner upon request. This product is supplied with an integral coupler. Double socket bends, couplers and trefoil clips are available.
Key Features and Benefits:
· Complies with ENATS 12-24 Class 1 specification 450N compressive strength at 75°C
· Complies with BS EN 61386-24:2010, 750N normal duty impact resistance
· Suitable for use with high-voltage, XLPE sheathed cables
· IP4X rated system(dust protection)
· Available with a red inner wall and red or black outer wall for increased identification
· Supplied with an integral coupler
· Full range of fittings and accessories available
· Light weight, flexible, durable and high in strength
The Twin Wall HV system is Class 1 compliant in accordance with ENATS 12-24 Issue 3. ENATS 12-24 requires the protective properties of the joint to be not less than IP4X as specified by BS EN 60529. IP4X designates the joint as having protection against access to hazardous parts by a wire and as such should not be considered an air or water tight joint. Where a sealed systems is required, a range of ENATS 12-24 Class 1 compliant PVCu duct with joints tested to BS EN 1277 should be considered.