The range of sewage treatment plants available treat final effluent to British and European Standards that allow it to be discharged back into a watercourse whilst reaching national consent standards. Our tanks can be manufactured with either a gravity or pumped outlet to meet your site requirements.
• Tested to BSEN12566:3 and CE-marked to ensure compliance with latest environmental and Building Regulations requirements
• Class-leading effluent quality of 11.5:19.2:8.4 (BOD:SS:NH4) ensures discharges well within national consent standards
• Three chamber system correctly sized for separation and retention of solids improves final effluent quality
• Standard or shallow options enable suitability for all site conditions (including driveways subject to plinth/surround to prevent superimposed loadings) Shallow option ideal for groundworks involving bedrock or high water table as the low profile allows for safe, cost effective installation
• Low energy compressors ensure minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs
• High specification bio-media and membrane diffusers ensure even circulation to eliminate ‘dead spots’
• Internal recirculation (from final to primary chamber) continues treatment process to provide higher effluent quality whilst balancing flow over 24 hour period or periods of intermittent use.
• Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
• Unique ‘keying-in’ lip to assist anchoring into granular or concrete surround
• Optional extras include patented Polylok filter to further reduce suspended solids and extend life of drainage field; extensions for deep installations; pumped outlets for sites with adverse levels.
These tanks are also available manufactured from rotationally moulded polyethylene. This strong design enable the tank to be back-filled with suitable pea shingle/gravel instead of concrete to save costs in installation, time and labour.